[Tango-A] NA-E: FABIAN & LOLA in ATL/discounted hotel available

Ronda Patino rondap at mindspring.com
Sat Sep 17 23:42:47 EDT 2011

http://www.tango-rio.com/workshops.html#fabian-lola

Friday Oct 28 - Sunday Oct 30

Great news!  We have negotiated some awesome rates with a Courtyard by
Marriott which is less than 1/2 mile from the workshops and Sat night
milonga.  It is also within 4 miles of the Friday night Costume Tango and a
mile to Whole Foods!  Clean, free parking, free WiFi, indoor whirlpool and
onsite bistro.

Scroll down for phone reservations or to make online reservations for
a King room for $79 + tax, or for a room with 2 queen beds for $89 + tax.
If you have any questions or problems with the links, please let me know.

Oct 5 is the early reg deadline for the workshops with Fabian Salas & Lola
Diaz.

So far we have participants from California, North Carolina, Alabama and of
course Georgia

It's going to be a blast.  Join us!!

Photos from Costume Tango 2010 http://tinyurl.com/costume-tango

rondap at mindspring.com