[Tango-A] NA-E: NYC At Session 73: Esmeralda's HIATUS!! (8))

Lucille Krasne lukrasne at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 16 10:43:35 EDT 2011

In NYC, Esmeralda¹s Tango and Tapas takes some time off‹as ³Esmeralda²,
a.k.a. Lucille or Me, takes off for Europe and travel and art and back to
work at my designing, my jewelry and rare bead and items sales on Ebay-- and
off!  In the meantime, dance a lot all over the place.

I will mostly be off e-mails and computers at least through part of
November, though I will likely do one report from Prague on Facebook etc, in
early October on Robert Goldwein¹s hot, hot milonga and maybe some report
from Paris too.

I hope to see you all at Session 73 in January if not sooner!!

If anyone is going to be in Paris or Prague or the environs, and want to
contact me, write/phone and I will send you my local phone numbers!!

Please tell friends who may not be on this list, my own lists, FB, etc.

Gracias y
Abrazos,
Lucille
212 777 6053