[Tango-A] NA-E: Tango Element Baltimore 2011 - Thank You and Last Chance to Fill Out the Survey

Julia Schiptsova theperfectshoe at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 13:30:33 EDT 2011

Dear Friends,

We would like to thank you everyone again for contributing and attending
Tango Element Baltimore 2011. You all are the instrumental part of the
success and we appreciate your wonderful energy and participation! We would
like to remind you that we have a survey online that will still be available
through this Thursday, September 8th, so there is still time to complete it
if you haven't done so yet. Then we'll take it down and analyze it. The
survey is located at : https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/5JG77ZZ. And thanks to
those who have already completed it, we'll definitely consider all your
answers.

Also, please note that some of the festival videos have been already posted
at TangoReviews.com and there are more to follow.

We thank you for taking your time to help us improve the festival!

Fondly,

The Tango Element Team
www.tangoelement.org
http://www.facebook.com/groups/144977529357/