[Tango-A] SA: AFFORDABLE LUXURY >> Now BOOKING for 2012 >> Near 29 of the BEST Milongas!

Tango Rental BA vicki at buenosaireshouse4rent.com
Sun Sep 4 22:33:50 EDT 2011

WATCH THE VIDEO: http://www.buenosaireshouse4rent.com/take-the-video-tour

* Ah!  Life's little luxuries.....
* Walk to many of your favorite milongas; save on taxi's and and spend on
shoes!
* CASA LUNA, between San Telmo and Congress in a safe neighborhood.
* The wonderful GARDEN APARTMENT.  Only a few dates available in 2011.
* WALK to 10 or 12 great milongas!
* Lush Tropical Gardens, Secluded Sun Terrace, and our own Private
Danceroom.
* The beds are King and Queen size, Extra Firm by Simmons. Guest Computer.
* THE best beds in town.  Black out curtains.  Think comfort!
* Everyone loves the Location! We are in Barrio Montserrat.
* Heat & Air, Safeboxes, Wireless Hi-Speed Internet, Filtered Water, and
cell phone.
* Satellite T.V. with CNN, BLOOMBERG and BBC news, all in English. ADT
Security System.
* And, we are your "personal Concierge" to Buenos Aires! THE best seats for
Milongas.

Our Guests Love CASA LUNA.......