[Tango-A] SA: Buenos Aires Immersion Seminar with Daniela & Luis, February 13-17, 2012

danielayluis@luisbianchi.com danielayluis at luisbianchi.com
Tue Oct 18 17:11:58 EDT 2011

"TRANSFORMING YOUR DANCE FROM THE INSIDE OUT"
BUENOS AIRES IMMERSION SEMINAR
WITH DANIELA PUCCI AND LUIS BIANCHI
FEBRUARY 13-17, 2012

**For more information, please check http://www.luisbianchi.com/bsas.html**

We invite everyone to a week focusing on the most important aspects of tango:

*Body Awareness
*Connection
*Quality of Movement
*Musicality.
*The ins and outs of dancing in Buenos Aires.

20 hours of intensive work dedicated to bringing your dance to the
next level. Please note that we will *not* cover fancy steps and
sequences in this seminar, but rather focus on building and refining
your movement. Our goal is not to add figures to your dance but to add
comfort, quality and expression.

Techniques will be covered with sufficient detail to challenge
students at all levels.

REGISTRATION:

US$300/person includes the 20-hour seminar and one private lesson per
2 students.

Group limited to 20 students.
Payment is due in full upon registration.
80% refund until January 13, no refunds after that date.
Please email us to register.
Register with or without a partner; we will make every effort to find
you a partner or you can hire an assistant.

DETAILED PROGRAM:

Monday through Friday, February 13-17, 2012
4:30-5:15pm Warm-Up and Individual Technique
5:15-6:30pm Partering Technique (Connection, Possibilities)
7-8:15pm Musicality, Dynamics and Floorcraft
8:15-9pm Guided Practica with specific assignments based on the day's work

At least one day will be dedicated to milonga, and another one to vals.