[Tango-A] Fabian Salas and Lola Díaz in Sarasota. Dec. 2,3,4 2011

Angela Aguirre angieandmike18 at msn.com
Tue Oct 11 16:02:25 EDT 2011

It is with great pleasure that we invite you to attend the workshops of Fabian and Lola to take place in Sarasota on December 2,3 and 4 2011. Please, click  on the link below to find out details of the workshops.  http://sarasotatangoinfo.com/fabian-and-lola Looking forward to seeing you then, Angie Mike and Sharon if you cannot open the link go to our website www.tangosarasota.com . All the information is there.