[Tango-A] NA-C: Hot Winter Tango, St Louis, Mo Dec 1-5, 2011

Shaun Sellers shaun_sellers at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Oct 10 09:38:27 EDT 2011

Hot Winter Tango, St Louis, MO   Dec 1-5, 2011
www.gatewaytango.org/festival/

This is a small, intimate and gender-balanced festival intended
for serious and experienced dancers. In order to maintain the
quality of the experience for both leaders and followers, as well
as the boutique flavor of the festival, we limit registration to
150 people - milongas included.

Registration for followers at Hot Winter Tango Dec 1-5, 2011
in St Louis MO is almost full. Please contact us before sending
registration money to confirm that there are still slots left.
If no slots are available, you will be placed on a waiting list
(occasionally, slots open up). Registration for leaders is still
available.

The festival has developed a reputation for the high quality of
instruction and dancing, as well as for intimacy and
friendliness. Participants come from all over North America,
with at least 1/3 of the participants tango instructors. The average
number of years of experience in the past years has been at least 6.

The atmosphere is informal and relaxed, with an emphasis on social
dancing. Good floorcraft will be essential in the milongas.
There is no dress code during the festival. A complimentary wine
and empanada bar with a wide selection of international wines
will be available on Saturday night. Sunday evening will feature
free microbrewed beer and pizza.

Festival website: http://gatewaytango.org/festival

Instructors:
- Gustavo Naveira & Giselle Anne (Boulder & Buenos Aires),
- Jaimes Friedgen & Christa Rodriguez (Seattle),
- Cecilia & Fernando (Buenos Aires),
- Cristina & Homer Ladas (San Francisco),
- Diana Cruz & Nick Jones (Boulder),

DJs:
- Lampis,
- Ramu Pyreddy,
- Avik Basu,
- Robin Thomas,
- Homer Ladas,
- Mike Tennant,
- Eli Leserowitz.

American Airlines is offering a 5% discount to St Louis.
See the website http://gatewaytango.org/logistics.html for
special rates for hotels and airfares. We have also added an
airfarewatchdog widget that lists the latest low airfares from
all airlines to St Louis.

shaun
email: shaun_sellers at yahoo.co.uk
website: www.gatewaytango.org

Meet me in St. Louis, Louis.
Meet me at the tango fair.
Don't tell me the lights are shining
Any place but there.
We will dance the hoochie coochie.
I will be your tootsie wootsie
If you will meet me in St. Louis, Louis.
Meet me at the tango fair.