[Tango-A] Korey and Adeline Ireland in Atlanta - December 2-5, 2011

Angel Montero angel_montero01 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 8 11:36:30 EDT 2011

Dear Tango Friends;

After their successful first visit to Atlanta in October 2010, Korey and Adeline Ireland (yes, now with the same last name) will be back in Atlanta December 2-5 for a weekend full of workshops, milongas and lots of Tango Energy.

We have prepared a workshop program attractive to everybody in Tango, no matter what your level of dancing or your approach to tango is. We also priced it as affordable as possible with a weekend pass including all 5 classes and one milonga. We will have a total of three milongas that weekend, with Adeline DJing Saturday night at Emory.

More info can be found at www.atlantatango.com/korey.html
Registration details are available at: www.atlantatango.com/workshopsreg.html
This is the program:

Friday, December 2nd
8-9pm: Special class: Super Round: 3D swirls
Drop-in price $15 (or included in the weekend pass). Admission will not be limited.

9:15pm-12:30am: LUNA, Special Edition
$10 (or included in the weekend pass)

Daza Dance Studio Buckhead
721 Miami Circle, Atlanta 30324

Saturday, December 3rd
2:15-3:3:45pm: Split weight - a world of possibilities between steps
4-5:30pm: Elastic ganchos to embrace the music

Sunday, December 4th
2:15-3:45pm: Opposition for enhanced connection
4-5:30pm: Counter melody

Saturday and Sunday workshops will take place at:
The GYM at Peachtree Presbyterian Church
3434 Roswell Road NW
Atlanta, Georgia 30305

PRICING AND REGISTRATION
5 workshops + LUNA: $100 ($80 for students with real ID)
1 day of workshops: $55 ($40 for students)
Each workshop: $30 ($25 for students)
Friday Class: $15 payable at the door

Looking forward to seeing everybody in December

Angel Montero
www.atlantatango.com
Hay Sólo un Tango