[Tango-A] SA: 50% OFF The CARLOS GARDEL ROOM >> SPECIAL Promotional Rate Available December 1, 2011 through February 28, 2012

Tango Rental BA vicki at buenosaireshouse4rent.com
Thu Oct 6 10:28:45 EDT 2011

Book now for our most Luxurious Room at CASA LUNA and get 50% off during
this special period of availability.

* Two-Story 1948 Arte' Deco Villa in a very safe, Private Compound.
* The Best Beds in town for your Personal Comfort.
* Wonderful Gardens and your own Sun Terrace for Peace and Tranquility.
* In the Heart of 29 of the Best Milongas in Buenos Aires.
* Walk to 10 or 12 Milongas.
* We are in Barrio Montserrat; between San Telmo and Congresso.
* One Block to major Bus Lines, yet no Bus Lines on our street.
* Close to the main Subte Linea C.
* Hi-Speed Wireless Internet or use our Guest Computer. Satellite T.V.
* A.D.T. Security System.
* A.C.. Free Local Calls, Local Cell Phone, Filtered Water.
* It will be Summertime in Buenos Aires; are your toes tapping?

http://www.buenosaireshouse4rent.com