[Tango-A] NA-C: Chicago Mini Tango Festival, Early, Early, Bird Rate expires January 1, 2012

chicagomilonguero chicagomilonguero at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 30 21:31:43 EST 2011

Thank you to all of you who responded to our Black Friday special pricing for the 7th annual Chicago Mini Tango Festival. The 2012 CmTF, April 19-22 at the Hilton Rosemont, already has participants from across the country including: New York, Ohio, Massachusetts, Nebraska, Wisconsin, Illinois, Minnesota, Utah, Indiana, Arizona, New Mexico, Washington, California, Virginia, Pennsylvania,Texas, Arkansas, Iowa, and Calgary, Canada.

Our Early, Early bird pricing ends on January 1, 2012. You won't want to miss 4 days and nights of lessons from and performances by: Susana Miller, Oscar Casas, Ana Miguel, Enriqueta Kleinman, Osvaldo Natucci, Daniela Pucci, Luis Bianchi, Liz Haight and Masami Hirokawa and dancing to music at the milongas DJed by: Osvaldo Natucci, Lampis Zalavras,  Derrick Del Pilar, Linda Valentino and Beth Anne Osborn with additional DJs to be announced.

To register, please go to: http://chicagotangofestival.com/Payment_Registration.php .  Attendance in classes will be limited, so register as soon as possible. Registration for the classes will be on a first come, first serve basis.

The Festival will be held at a new location this year, the Hilton Rosemont. We obtained a special $109+tax/rate per night for 1-4 people.  There are limited number of rooms with double beds.  The hotel provides complimentary 24 hour shuttle service from O'Hare airport, 24 hour Stay Fit Gym access, and a reduced overnight parking rate ($10 per day for overnight guests and $5 for daily parkers). For more details and to register at the hotel go to:
http://chicagotangofestival.com/Lodging.php

Please let your friends know that they can subscribe to our mailing list by
sending an email to info at chicagotangofestival.com or have them subscribe to the Chicago Tango yahoo website at ChicagoTangoFestival-subscribe at yahoogroups.com .

Alternatively they can join the Chicago Mini Tango Festival facebook site to get updated information by going to the following
link:http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=22276123852&ref=ts ;
or on Twitter by going to: http://twitter.com/ChicgoMiniTango .

Looking forward to see you in Chicago next April.

Take care,

Ray Barbosa
Chicago Milonguero, Ltd.