[Tango-A] NA-C: Registration for the Chicago Mini Tango Festival is now open!! Black Friday Special

chicagomilonguero chicagomilonguero at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 23 11:55:49 EST 2011

Registration is now open for the 2012 Chicago Mini Tango Festival, http://chicagotangofestival.com  (the 7th annual milonguero festival in Chicago).  The Festival will be held at the Hilton O’Hare from Thursday, April 19 through Sunday, April 22, 2012.  Early, Early Bird rates are available until January 1, 2012.  Special Full Festival Pass Rate available on Black Friday.

The instructors include Susana Miller, Osvaldo Natucci and Enriqueta Kleinman, Oscar Casas and Ana Miguel, Daniela Pucci and Luis Bianchi, and Liz Haight and Masami Hirokowa.   We are delighted to have Susana Miller join us again at the Festival; she and Maria Plazaola were the ones who inspired us to start the Chicago Mini Tango Festival seven years ago.  We are also delighted for the first time to have a great dj and milonguero join us at the Festival: Osvaldo Natucci.  More information on the instructors can be obtained by connecting to the instructor link: http://chicagotangofestival.com/Instructors.php

The Festival will be held at a new location this year, the Hilton O’Hare. We obtained a special $109+tax/rate per night for 1-4 people.  The hotel provides complimentary 24 hour shuttle service from O’Hare airport, 24 hour Stay Fit Gym access, and a reduced overnight parking rate ($10 per day for overnight guests and $5 for daily parkers. For more details and to register at the hotel go to: http://chicagotangofestival.com/Lodging.php

We plan to have at least seven milongas and 18 workshops for Festival attendees.  As usual we also plan to have some special “master classes” and this year an intensive beginner bootcamp for the novice or new dancer. More exciting details regarding the Festival will be forthcoming. Once we announce our workshop schedule, registration to the workshops will be based on your date of registration to the Festival.  We will have a limit to the number of attendees per workshop.  To register for the festival, please go to: http://chicagotangofestival.com/Payment_Registration.php.
BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL: On Friday, November 25, 2011 we will have a Black Friday Special.  For this day only the Full Festival Pass rate will be $175.  Please go to the Registration link above and click on the paypal button or mail in your registration postmarked November 25, 2011 to get the special rate.