[Tango-A] NA-C: Fandango Early Bird Discount Ends Today, Nov 15th

LTDANCERAM@aol.com LTDANCERAM at aol.com
Tue Nov 15 09:25:11 EST 2011

www.FandangoDeTango.com
The “Early Bird”  discount deadline is today, Tue, Nov 15, 2011.
We will not be extending the  Early Bird rates.
Save up to 25%
Other new things:
**You can now get  the Sat All-Night Milonga separate from the Sat Show.
So whichever one you  want to attend you can.
As always, you can get both!
**The Omni Southpark  Hotel has extended their discounted room rate to
Nov 18th.
**The  Thanksgiving Brunch Milonga is spectacular.
It’s a great way to share a day  of thanks with your Tango friends.
4 hours of fantastic Tango and the best  buffet you can find in the city.
Our schedule has been updated! Click below  to see it!
Fandango 2011 Schedule
We’ve added a few new things to our  schedule this year.
**Click Below For Our Secure Online  Reservation!
Fandango 2011 Online Registration and Credit Card  Payments
(this is a direct link and skips the Fandango web site)
**Click  Below to get our Mail In Registration Form
Fandango 2011 Registration  Form
**Remember, after Nov 15th the rates change!
As long as your  envelopes are postmarked or Register Online
by Nov 15 we will count them as  "Early Bird" registrations.
On Nov 16th the rates will increase!
Please do  not mail in your registrations after Nov. 18th
as it might not be received in  time for the event.
**Click Below to reserve your room at the Omni Southpark  Hotel.
Fandango 2011 Omni Hotel Registration Link
(this is a direct link  and skips the Fandango web site)
Held at the Omni Hotel at Southpark
4140  Governor’s Row, Austin TX 78744
IH-35 & Ben White Blvd (Hwy 71)
(512)  448.2222 (888) 444.OMNI
Rate of $95 single/double + tax until Nov 18
Must  mention “Fandango” for room rate
This is a beautiful hotel with great food  and wonderful amenities!
Free Airport Shuttle service for all who stay at the  Hotel!!
Use the link below to reserve your room  today.
http://www.omnihotels.com/FindAHotel/AustinSouthpark/MeetingFacilities/Fanda
ngoDeTango11.aspx
Last  year was a big success and we anticipate a full house this year.
An Immersion  in the Art of Argentine Tango
Nov 23-27, 2011
Celebrating Our 13th Annual  Event
Fandango 2011 Website
www.FandangoDeTango.com
Fandango 2011  Registration  Form
www.FandangoDeTango.com/Fandango2011Registration.pdf
Fandango 2011  Schedule
www.FandangoDeTango.com/Fandango2011Schedule.pdf
Fandango 2011  Online Registration and Credit Card Payments
(this is a direct link and skips  the Fandango web  site)
http://www.eventexpresspro.com/login.php?event_id=24&l=1
Fandango  2011 Front Page of  Flyer
www.FandangoDeTango.com/Fandango2011FlyerFrontOnly.pdf
Fandango 2011  Omni Hotel Registration Link
(this is a direct link and skips the Fandango  web  site)
http://www.omnihotels.com/FindAHotel/AustinSouthpark/MeetingFacilities/Fanda
ngoDeTango11.aspx
Phone:  512-853-0652
Email: info at FandangoDeTango.com