[Tango-A] NA-C: Fandango Schedule Updated & 2 Days Till Early Bird Deadline

LTDANCERAM@aol.com LTDANCERAM at aol.com
Sun Nov 13 21:45:53 EST 2011

www.FandangoDeTango.com
An Immersion in the  Art of Argentine Tango
Nov 23-27, 2011
Celebrating Our 13th Annual  Event
Our schedule has been updated! Click below to see it!
Fandango 2011  Schedule
We’ve added a few new things to our schedule this year.
All our  classes will be themed around Musicality, Floor Craft, or Variety
It’s a  fantastic range of topics that will surely enhance your Tango!
Take a look at  our Schedule!
We also have some special classes we’ve added.
"Charla"  (Discussion) with author Beatriz Dujovne about her new book
"In Strangers'  Arms: The Magic Of The Tango"
This will be a discussion about Tango in its  authentic form, facts and
myths about it's early history,
& it's culture  with Q&A available.
Beatriz comes highly recommended by Guillermo &  Fernanda!
This will be held during our Popcorn/Candy/Lemonade Break on Friday  at
5:00pm
Musicality: “So You Want To Be A DJ”, taught by Gregory  Lordi
Great for people who have DJed or want to learn the many aspects of  DJing
at a Milonga.
Understanding your audience; The Milonga Heartbeat and  structure; How do I
keep them dancing?;
Equipment; Tandas and Cortinas;  Orchestra; Do's and Don'ts
This will be held on Sunday at 12:00 noon
The  “Early Bird” discount deadline is only TWO days away.
"Early Bird" Deadline  is Tuesday, Nov 15, 2011.
**Click Below For Our Secure Online  Reservation!
Fandango 2011 Online Registration and Credit Card  Payments
(this is a direct link and skips the Fandango web site)
**Click  Below to get our Mail In Registration Form
Fandango 2011 Registration  Form
**Remember, on Nov 15th the rates change!
You have just two days to  get the best rates.
As long as your envelopes are postmarked or Register  Online
by Nov 15 we will count them as "Early Bird" registrations.
On Nov  16th the rates will increase!
Please do not mail in your registrations after  Nov. 18th
as it might not be received in time for the event.
**Click Below  to reserve your room at the Omni Southpark Hotel.
Fandango 2011 Omni Hotel  Registration Link
(this is a direct link and skips the Fandango web  site)
Early Bird Discount Deadline is Nov 15
Held at the Omni Hotel at  Southpark
4140 Governor’s Row, Austin TX 78744
IH-35 & Ben White Blvd  (Hwy 71)
(512) 448.2222 (888) 444.OMNI
Rate of $95 single/double + tax  until Nov 1
Must mention “Fandango” for room rate
This is a beautiful  hotel with great food and wonderful amenities!
Free Airport Shuttle service  for all who stay at the Hotel!!
Use the link below to reserve your room  today.
http://www.omnihotels.com/FindAHotel/AustinSouthpark/MeetingFacilities/Fanda
ngoDeTango11.aspx
Last  year was a big success and we anticipate a full house this year.
Fandango  2011 Website
www.FandangoDeTango.com
Fandango 2011 Registration  Form
www.FandangoDeTango.com/Fandango2011Registration.pdf
Fandango 2011  Schedule
www.FandangoDeTango.com/Fandango2011Schedule.pdf
Fandango 2011  Online Registration and Credit Card Payments
(this is a direct link and skips  the Fandango web  site)
http://www.eventexpresspro.com/login.php?event_id=24&l=1
Fandango  2011 Front Page of  Flyer
www.FandangoDeTango.com/Fandango2011FlyerFrontOnly.pdf
Fandango 2011  Omni Hotel Registration Link
(this is a direct link and skips the Fandango  web  site)
http://www.omnihotels.com/FindAHotel/AustinSouthpark/MeetingFacilities/Fanda
ngoDeTango11.aspx
Phone:  512-853-0652
Email: info at FandangoDeTango.com