[Tango-A] NA-C: Hot Winter Tango 2011, St Louis Dec 1-5, 2011

Shaun Sellers shaun_sellers at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Nov 12 14:14:26 EST 2011

Less than 3 weeks away! We still have a few slots left for leaders.

Now is your chance if you have not already registered.
Registration in advance required - no registrations at the door.

   Hot Winter Tango 2011
   St Louis, MO
   Dec 1-5, 2011
   www.gatewaytango.org/festival/

There is a wait list for women. Sorry but this is a small festival with limited number
of participants. The festival is designed for experienced dancers so that a minimum
of 3 years' experience is required.

Teachers:
  Gustavo Naveira & Giselle Anne
  Cristina & Homer Ladas
  Christa Rodriguez & Jaimes Friedgen
  Diana Cruz & Nick Jones
  Cecilia Gonzalez & Fernando Tello

DJs:
  Robin Thomas
  Avik Basu
  Ramu Pyreddy
  Lampis
  Homer Ladas
  Eli Leserowitz
  Mike Tennant

Vendors:
  Laura Pellegrino with Comme Il Faut
  Borgialli Shoes
  Diana Cruz

Special Guests:
  Rebecca Smith & Eric Lindgren

Festival website:
www.gatewaytango.org/festival/

Meet us in St Louis!

 Meet me in St. Louis, Louis.
 Meet me at the tango fair.
 Don't tell me the lights are shining
 Any place but there.

 We will dance the hoochie coochie.
 I will be your tootsie wootsie
 If you will meet me in St. Louis, Louis.
 Meet me at the tango fair.

    Kerry Mills and Andrew B. Sterling (1904)