[Tango-A] NA-C: Fandango De Tango - Early Bird Deadline is 1 Week Away

LTDANCERAM@aol.com LTDANCERAM at aol.com
Wed Nov 9 12:30:33 EST 2011

www.FandangoDeTango.com
An Immersion in the  Art of Argentine Tango
Nov 23-27, 2011
Celebrating Our 13th Annual  Event
**The “Early Bird” discount deadline is only ONE week away.
"Early  Bird" Deadline is Nov 15, 2011.
**Click Below For Our Secure Online  Reservation!
Fandango 2011 Online Registration and Credit Card  Payments
(this is a direct link and skips the Fandango web site)
**Click  Below to get our Mail In Registration Form
Fandango 2011 Registration  Form
**Remember, on Nov 15th the rates change!
You have just ONE week to  get the best rates.
As long as your envelopes are postmarked or Register  Online
by Nov 15 we will count them as "Early Bird" registrations.
On Nov  16th the rates will increase!
Please do not mail in your registrations after  Nov. 18th
as it might not be received in time for the event.
**Click Below  to reserve your room at the Omni Southpark Hotel.
Fandango 2011 Omni Hotel  Registration Link
(this is a direct link and skips the Fandango web  site)
**Please contact us soon to set up your private lessons with our  wonderful
Tango Masters!!
Over 100 hours of Tango Dancing Fun!
Including  more than 35 hours of Social Dancing!
With more than 65 hours of Tango  Lessons!
**6 Levels of Classes **No Partners Required
**Plenty of Practice  Time **Refreshments Provided Between Classes
6 Milongas: Wednesday,  Thanksgiving Brunch,
Thursday, Friday, Saturday All-Night, Sunday
Fabulous  Dance Performances by the Tango Masters on Sat. Night
Early Bird Discount  Deadline is Nov 15
An All-Star Cast of Teachers
(click on any of the  teachers names to get more info from the Fandango web
site)
Fabian Salas y  Lola Diaz, Guillermo Merlo y Fernanda Ghi,
Diego di Falco y Carolina  Zokalski, George Furlong y Jairelbhi Furlong,
Carlos Barrionuevo y Mayte  Valdes
Here are a few Highlights for this year!
· Sat Master’s Show will  start at 8:30pm
· The Sat Show is now separate from the Sat All Night  Milonga
· Team Teaching (2 couples) is added to the class schedule
· Class  topics will emphasize floor craft, musicality, and variety
· Carlos  Barrionuevo y Mayte Valdes have been added to our Staff
· By popular demand,  we have later start times each day
· Up to 5 ballrooms of simultaneous  instruction
· We will offer TWO Advanced classes and TWO Intermediate 2  classes
· We are now offering a Beginner 1 and 2 classes
· We now have  Online Registration available from our web site
· SIX Milongas with over 35  hours of social dancing. We’ve invited several
DJ’s.
· We’ll have a fabulous  Thanksgiving Brunch Milonga. This buffet is
incredible!
· Breaks between  classes (with refreshments served on Friday and Saturday.)
· Private lessons  with the Tango Masters are available. Don’t delay in
getting one.
Held at the  Omni Hotel at Southpark
4140 Governor’s Row, Austin TX 78744
IH-35 &  Ben White Blvd (Hwy 71)
(512) 448.2222 (888) 444.OMNI
Rate of $95  single/double + tax until Nov 1
Must mention “Fandango” for room rate
This  is a beautiful hotel with great food and wonderful amenities!
Free Airport  Shuttle service for all who stay at the Hotel!!
Use the link below to reserve  your room  today.
http://www.omnihotels.com/FindAHotel/AustinSouthpark/MeetingFacilities/Fanda
ngoDeTango11.aspx
Last  year was a big success and we anticipate a full house this year.
Fandango  2011 Website
www.FandangoDeTango.com
Fandango 2011 Registration  Form
www.FandangoDeTango.com/Fandango2011Registration.pdf
Fandango 2011  Schedule
www.FandangoDeTango.com/Fandango2011Schedule.pdf
Fandango 2011  Online Registration and Credit Card Payments
(this is a direct link and skips  the Fandango web  site)
http://www.eventexpresspro.com/login.php?event_id=24&l=1
Fandango  2011 Front Page of  Flyer
www.FandangoDeTango.com/Fandango2011FlyerFrontOnly.pdf
Fandango 2011  Omni Hotel Registration Link
(this is a direct link and skips the Fandango  web  site)
http://www.omnihotels.com/FindAHotel/AustinSouthpark/MeetingFacilities/Fanda
ngoDeTango11.aspx
Phone:  512-853-0652
Email: info at FandangoDeTango.com