[Tango-A] NA-E: Maxi Gluzman returns to Cleveland, Nov 18- 21

TimmyTango@aol.com TimmyTango at aol.com
Sat Nov 5 22:19:37 EDT 2011

         Saturday, Nov 19
 One more Step dance Studio
4431 Mayfield Rd
South Euclid, Ohio    44121
440/227-4070

12:00: Registration
 12:30 to 1:50:
Ochos & Crosses - usual  & unusual
In this lesson we will not only see several
combinations with Ochos and Crosses for leaders and
followers, but also study the technical principles
behind each of  these important elements.
 1:50 to 2:00 :Break
 2:00 to 3:20:
Mirror Steps
This class will look at Tango steps where the women
follows the man in a mirrow like image
 3:20 to 3:30: Break
 3:30 to 4:50:
Cadencia
What is it?  How can it change my dance?
This lesson will be an introduction to the ideas of Cadencia movements.
 9:00 to 1:00 am
Milonga con Dolcezza
One More Step Dance Studio
4431 Mayfield Road at Green      440/227-4070
Special Guest DJ: Trini Ragaspi
from Pittsburgh, PA
BYOB and something to share
Sunday, November 20
One More Step Dance Studio
4431 Mayfield Rd
South Euclid, Ohio 44121
440/227-4070
 12:30: Registration
 1:00 to 2:30:
Unusual Changes in Directions
This Lesson is aimed towards achieving a more dynamic,
flowing dance. We will work on the technique and the musical timing of
seldom executed changes of
direction. although not limited to it, this lesson is
specially recommended for those who want to improvise
their Vals
 2:30 to 2:45: Break
 2:45 to 4: 15:
Sacadas in improvisation
This lesson will be about how to both imporvise sacadas and to use them as
an imporvisation tool in order to
connect different movements.

Sunday night Milonga at Europa
30519 Pinetree Road
Chagrin Blvd. circle. 1.5 miles East of I-271

6:00 to 7:00: Walking with musicality
Walking with Musicality, perfectly to fit in  tight
spaces on a small dance floor. With less room to move we’ll be making our
steps more circular
 7:00 to 10:00: Milonga con Europa
Special guest DJ: Maxi Gluzman

Prices
      Saturday      $25 each class
        $60 for the day (3 classes)
                $12 milonga only at OMS
           Sunday     $25 each class
                            $45 for the day (2 classes)
         $10 Lesson at Europa
         $10 Milonga only at Europa,
                                     includes a free drink
        $95 All 5 lessons at One More Step          (milonga extra)
                    $110 Everything Pass

Discounts
College ID     50%
10% Drive 75 miles or more
10% Pre Payed in full by 11-11-11

Pirvate Lessons
Priced where you can’t pass it up , Single or a couple
$80 for 60 miniutes
$110 for 90 minutes
$140 for 120 minutes
all private lesson are held at Alegria     East side location is available
$20 floor fee

send payment to:
          Timmy y Joanne Pogros
           8778 Gatewood Drive
          North Ridgeville, Ohio 44039
     440/227-4070     TimmyTango at aol.com
www.Tangocleveland.com
Be my friend on Face Book

 Maxi Gluzman is a porteno dancer who proudly  continues the tradition of
his home town's  social dance. He learned his first tangos when  he was a
child, brought his first tango record when he was fourteen, and began to
pursue
the  dance when he was twenty one. His tango, one  of personal identity,
inherits the inventiveness
of the Buenos Aires tradition and was acquired through years of working
with world known  instructors, (like Tete Rosconi)  as well as through
researching the social tango of the old masters. His subtle firm lead is
the result
of both practice and countless nights of dancing in Buenos Aries. and
through his unique, flowing musicality he has found an endless vehicle for
creativity and expression. His professional life in tango is divided into
two main
areas: researching the dance of the old generation milongueros, and
teaching. Precisely, his teaching is about sharing the magic of the porteno
dance
with the rest of the world: its technique, its culture, and its mystery. A
magic that, as difficult as it is to conceptualize, he has been able to
transmit to his students from many countries.
He has taught and performed in Argentina,  Europe and the United States of
America, both  in workshops and seminars as well as in  numerous festivals.
He is a talented, admired DJ who has played both in Buenos Aires and in
several events abroad. He has taught in Chicago Mini Milonguero tango
Festival
and tango Sutra in Washington, DC. and appeared several times in Ann Arbor.
</HTML>