[Tango-A] NA-E: Toronto Tango Marathon - Registration now OPEN!

info@rhythmandmotion.ca info at rhythmandmotion.ca
Tue Nov 1 08:48:57 EDT 2011

Dear Dancers,

The registration for the Toronto Tango Marathon - January 13-15, 2012 is
now OPEN.

Please join us for an amazing weekend of Argentine Tango in Toronto, with
great venues, beautiful music , lots of dancing and delicious
refreshments. We have invited outstanding DJs to keep you dancing to the
wee hours.  The Toronto Tango Marathon is organized by Elizabeth Sadowska
who has been organizing Tango events in Toronto since 1995, including The
Annual TORONTO TANGO FESTIVAL.

Get ready for a full weekend of non-stop tango!
Register early as the attendance is limited to 200 dancers.

We have invited great DJs that will keep us dancing to wee hours!!!

DJ Meng Wang, Vancouver, BC
DJ Travis Widrick, Buffalo, NY
DJ Carol Horowitz, Montreal, QC
DJ Berenice Gonsen, Toronto, ON
DJ Vlad Chernenko, Toronto, ON

Schedule:

Friday, January 13th, 2012
8pm - 3am - Friday the 13th Spooky Milonga
Lithuanian Hall, Lower Level Hall B

Saturday, January 14th, 2012
12pm - 6pm - Matinee Milonga with Brunch
Dovercourt House, 2nd Floor

8pm - 3am - Milonga Negra y Roja
Dovercourt House, 2nd floor

Sunday, January 15th, 2012
12pm - 6pm - Matinee Milonga with Brunch
Lithuanian Hall, Lower level Hall B

8pm - 3am - Milonga Blanca y Negra
Lithuanian Hall,Lower Level Hall B

Prices:
Full Pass: $80 - Includes all Milongas ($35 savings) for 32 hours of dancing!

(Available in advance only: Please note that this pass will be available
for purchase only until December 31, 2011)

Afternoon Milongas: $20 each (At the door, cash only)
Evening Milongas: $25 each (At the door, cash only)

**Please note that the attendance is limited to 200 dancers. Pass holders
will have guaranteed entry.**

For more information and to register, please visit:
http://www.torontotangomarathon.com

Hope to see you all there.

Elizabeth
www.RhythmAndMotion.ca