[Tango-A] SA: CASA LUNA>>INTRODUCING the New PERON ROOM..TANGO RENTAL in the HEART of BUENOS AIRES!

Victoria Luna vicki at buenosaireshouse4rent.com
Sun May 22 12:02:15 EDT 2011

The PERON ROOM is now even more Elegant than before!

CHECK OUT >> THE NEW PERON ROOM:
http://www.buenosaireshouse4rent.com/eva-peron/category/10

*  CASA LUNA, a private 3,000 sq. ft., 1948 Arte' Deco Villa nestled in the heart of Buenos Aires.
*  In the midst of 29 of THE BEST Milongas in B.A. (walk to many)!  We are in Barrio Montserrat.
*  Lush tropical gardens, Secluded Sun Terrace, Private Milongas in our own Dance Room.
*  The beds are King and Queen size, Extra Firm beds by Simmon's.
*  The bed-sheets are 600 thread count and feel just like silk; dreamy feather pillows!
*  Everyone loves the location!  Great dance, great restaurants; near San Telmo & Congresso.
*  Heat and air and Safe Boxes in each room, High speed wireless Internet, Filtered Water.
*  Satellite T.V.; CNN, BLOOMBERG and BBC news, all in English.  ADT Security System.
*  Go ahead, live a little - but do book early so you are not disappointed.
*  Our guests love Casa Luna!  Are you your toes tapping?
*  VERY SPECIAL RATES FOR JUNE, JULY and AUGUST. Even LOWER for long term, just ask.

OUR SITE:  http://www.buenosaireshouse4rent.com

PHOTO TOUR:
http://www.buenosaireshouse4rent.com/photo-tour-buenos-aires-house-for-rent

REVIEWS:  http://www.buenosaireshouse4rent.com/reviews-buenos-aires-house-for-rent