[Tango-A] NA-W: 2011 BUENOS AIRES TANGO JOURNEY

Tango Academy of Pasadena tangopursan at yahoo.com
Sun May 15 13:56:45 EDT 2011

Tango Academy of Pasadena

Cordially invite you to:

"The Annual 2011 Tango Journey to Buenos Aires-Argentina"

"A Journey With The Power To Transform You"

This is an exclusive invitation to our students, friends and tango lovers, with or without previous tango experience. Join us for a lifetime journey to the "Tango Mecca, Buenos Aires, The Most European City in South America". This unforgettable and inspiring two week  tango experience starting "August 12th through August 25th, 2011" has been created to educate those individuals interested in achieving a higher degree of knowledge on this unique art form known as the Argentine Tango.
Itinerary-Schedule:
We will depart  from Los Angeles-LAX airport for Buenos Aires, Argentina (overnight flight) on August 12th, 2011. We'll visit different "Milongas-Tango Clubs" in town while exploring the very essence of the city that gave birth to tango. Your host, tour leader and tango maestro, born, raised and educated in Buenos Aires will guide you through the city and will introduce you to what makes argentine tango an unparallel art form. As you immerse in this magnetic and beautiful city, you will sense the spirit of tango on every street corner. We together as a group will explore places and neighborhoods no accessible to many foreign visitors.

We are predicting an awesome 2 week journey of true tango, great food and an unparalleled group of men and women traveling together bonded by a common passion.

Tango Journey Package includes:
Round trip from Los Angeles to Buenos Aires and from Buenos Aires to Los Angeles. A four-star hotel accommodation for 13 days. Welcome to Buenos Aires Dinner. Spectacular Tango Show and Dinner. Admission to the Milonga (Tango Club). Enjoy a private group tour through the fashionable riverside suburbs. Tango lessons.  A day at the Estancia (Cattle Ranch) to experience a typical day on the Pampas. Group returns to Los Angeles August 24th, 2011 arriving in Los Angeles-LAX on August 25th, 2011.  Registration Deadline May 31st, 2011

For further information Contact Us at:
Tango Academy of Pasadena
P. O . Box 421561,
Los Angeles, California 90042, USA

Sponsored by:
T. A. O. P.
Our exclusive collection of  fine artisan tango shoes.
Available for purchase at our studio.
Telephone:  626-584-0774