[Tango-A] NA-W: Tango Domingo - Mothers' Day Workshop and Practica

Sue Flanagan sue at tangofantastico.com
Wed May 4 14:17:39 EDT 2011

Tango Domingo - Sunday May 8th (Mothers Day)

3:00-4:30pm Workshop (up to 90 minutes)
Topic:  Tango Galaxy (all levels)
• The Tango Galaxy may be elliptical, spiral, regular or irregular
• Dancers encounter clusters, super-clusters and voids

This month we take a look at rotation on the dance floor and moving with the
flow – utilizing the space available, correctly

4:30-6:00pm Practica (at least 90 minutes) Music will include Tango, Vals
and Milonga

Workshop & Practica $15 per person
Practica Only $5
This once a month special program is for you to explore your dancing
knowledge, improve technique; to practice movements and navigation; to dance
and socialize with fellow tango dancers.  You are invited to bring snacks,
cookies etc. to share – your choice and much appreciated.

Location:
Dance Blvd.
1824 Hillsdale Avenue
San Jose, CA 95124

***
Next month (Tango Domingo on Sunday June 12th) we welcome special guest
Diego Lanau

Tango Domingo is Hosted by Sue Flanagan
Tango Fantastico
sue at tangofantastico.com