[Tango-A] MISC: Newest releases of Akihito Baba's Club Tango Argentino (CTA) from April 2011

Bernhard Gehberger bernhard at tango-wien.at
Mon May 2 08:58:27 EDT 2011

Dear tango aficionados,

I am a tango-DJ and collector specialized in the Japanese labels CTA and
AMP. As it's very difficult to get information about these CDs (and the CDs
itselves), you might be interested in some of the information I keep on
gathering and publishing.

So, in case you are intersted in the newest releases of Akihito Baba's Club
Tango Argentino (CTA) from April 2011 you may find this information
including tracklistings on my website here:

http://www.tango-dj.at/DJ-ing/CDs/cta-2011-1.htm

Please feel free to get in contact with any question or inquiry in regards
of this.

cheers,
Bernhard Gehberger

Bernhard Gehberger