[Tango-A] NA-E: Toronto Tango Festival

info@rhythmandmotion.ca info at rhythmandmotion.ca
Thu Mar 31 14:49:24 EDT 2011

Dear Tangueros and Tangueras,

We would like to invite you all to the 7th Toronto Tango Festival,
June 9-12th, 2011

If you're out of town, to help you plan your accommodations, we have
negotiated a special discount rate with the HOWARD JOHNSON hotel  which is
closest hotel to the festival venue.

The rates are: $79 for 1 double bed, $89 for 2 double beds.

The hotel is located at 14 Roncesvalles Road, Toronto, ON M6R 2K3    (416)
532-9900

This Rate is valid only until MAY 25th, so please book early and don't
forget to mention that you are part of TORONTO TANGO FESTIVAL.

DON'T MISS THE EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION DISCOUNT!
ONLY UNTIL APRIL 30TH.

Register at www.TorontoTangoFestival.com
SEE YOU ALL IN JUNE.

Elizabeth