[Tango-A] NA-E: MATC's May Madness Festival, May 6-9 , Ann Arbor, Michigan

MichiganTango Club michargtangoclub at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 12:28:43 EDT 2011

May Madness Festival
May 6-9, 2011
Ann Arbor, MI, United States

Join the Michigan Argentine Tango Club (MATC) for the May Madness
Festival with guest instructors:
Ariadna Naveira and Fernando Sanchez
Silvina Valz and Oliver Kolker.

Its going to be an exciting weekend with over 15 hours of classes and
5milongas, to keep you dancing all weekend long!

Our website (www.umich.edu/~umtango) will shortly be updated with the
class schedule and
housing/hosting information (members of our community are more than
happy to host dancers from out of town).
Registration will open soon!

Our event organizers are available to answer any of your questions and
can be reached at maymadness2011 at googlegroups.com.

MATC looks forward to seeing you this May!