[Tango-A] NA-C: Chicago Mini Tango Festival Update

chicagomilonguero chicagomilonguero at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 28 12:54:41 EDT 2011

Chicago Mini Tango Festival Update- March 28

Less than less than 3 weeks the 2011 Chicago Mini Tango Festival (www.chicagotangofestival.com). This year's Festival -- our 6th annual milonguero festival in Chicago – will be held at the Hyatt Regency O'Hare from Thursday, April 14 through Sunday, April 17, 2011. Liz Haight, Masami Hirokawa, and Beth Anne Osborn have been added to our artist lineup.

HOTEL RESERVATIONS
Our original hotel room block has sold out.  The Hyatt Regency O'Hare Hotel  has increased our room block and has extended the date until April 8th to register for the discounted $115/night rate.  The special rate is available for 1-4 people.  The Hyatt provides complimentary 24 hour shuttle service from O'Hare airport ! It is 25 minutes from downtown Chicago on CTA blue line! There is a 24 hour Stay Fit Gym. And we have a reduced overnight parking rate. To register online, go to: http://resweb.passkey.com/go/MILO

SCHEDULE
We have updated the Festival schedule.  To see the latest Schedule go to this link: http://chicagotangofestival.com/Schedule.php .  Please make sure to send you class registration list when you register for the Festival.

REGISTRATION
To register for the Festival, go to this link: http://chicagotangofestival.com/Payment_Registration.php . Mail-in registration and payment is available until April 4, and on-line registration and payment through PayPal is available until April 7th.   The  full festival pass is $260; for the Saturday Arrival festival pass is $210; and for the full festival student pass is $160.  There are other options available, including day passes and a milonga pass.  The milonga pass will only be available until April 7th.

MASTER CLASSES
Master classes taught by Maria  Plazaola are almost filled. Enrollment is limited and requires prior permission.  The classes are not part of the Festival package and are limited to individuals that purchase one of the weekend workshop passes.  For more information on the Master Class program, please go here: http://chicagotangofestival.com/Masterclass.php .  Please contact us at masterclass at chicagotangofestival.com before you register for the class.

BEGINNER BOOT CAMP
Robert Hauk will be teaching a two day intensive beginner program for those who have never danced tango or for those who have danced for less than 3 to 4 months.  More information can be found by going here:  http://chicagotangofestival.com/Beginners.php .  Please contact us at info at chicagotangofestival.com before you register for the class.

AIR TRAVEL & CAR RENTAL
Discounted airfares to Chicago via United Airlines is available.  For domestic airline discounts between April 5th and 27th, go online to www.united.com or call the United Airlines Meeting Services Desk at 1-800-521-4041 and refer to Authorization Number (588DN).  There are also discounts available for international flights that can only be obtained by calling 1-800-541-4041 and referring to Authorization Number (588DN).

For discounted Hertz car rentals, call 1-888-444-1474 and reference Hertz Discount Number (CV 02R30006).

MARKETING OPPORTUNITIES
General information on advertising in our Commemorative magazine, being a vendor at the Festival, or becoming a sponsor of the Festival can be found by at:   http://chicagotangofestival.com/ad_opps.php .

Detailed information and rates for advertising in the Festival's Commemorative magazine brochure can be found at: http://chicagotangofestival.com/Advertising.pdf .  The last day to advertise is April 1st.  If you are interested in vending or becoming a sponsor, please contact us at info at chicagotangofestival.com  or at 312-223-9825.

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR MAILING LIST
Let your friends know that they can subscribe to our mailing list by going to:

1- on our website: http://www.chicagotangofestival.com/Contact_Information.php
2- on Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=22276123852&ref=ts
3- on Twitter: http://twitter.com/ChicgoMiniTango

Looking forward to seeing you in Chicago in April.

Take care,
Ray Barbosa
Chicago Milonguero, Ltd
www.chicagotangofestival.com