[Tango-A] NA-E: Yale Tango Fest Apr 8-10

Yale Tango Club yaletangoclub at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 17:22:30 EDT 2011

The 2011 Yale Tango Fest is in 2 weeks! And we have LOTS of space for
fun leaders!

Registration links at www.yaletangofest.com

This is our sixth year (!), and we’re really excited about what we
have in store for you. It will be as much or more fun than last year,
and we hope you will be part of our event!

Yale Tango Fest
April 8-10, 2011
New Haven CT

INSTRUCTORS:
Homer and Cristina Ladas
Rebecca Rorick Smith and Eric Lindgren
Tomás Howlin and Shorey Myers
Sara Grdan and Ivan Terrazas
Robin Thomas and Jenna Rohrbacher

DJs:
Ramy Pyreddy, Robin Thomas, Yulia Kriskovets, and Marc Hussner!

We will have classes for every level, a practica, a chacarera class
and 4 milongas with over 20 hours of dancing (plus more food than
you’ve ever seen at any milonga). We’re also thrilled to announce a
TANGO JAM led by Homer Ladas. Any and all musicians are welcome!
The Yale Tango Fest brings together students, postdocs and other young
people from around the Northeast and beyond.

REGISTRATION:
We have lots of opportunities in the classes and milongas for fun
leaders (any level starting from pre-intermediate): the students and
other young ladies who have signed up are looking forward to dancing
with you. To match the demographics of our followers, we encourage
young leaders to join us!
We have some room for people signing up as couples. Followers signing
up by themselves are queued right now, while we wait for more leaders
to step forward.

A la carte and at the door
If you are considering coming up without registering beforehand (even
for the milongas), we advise you to check the website for news before
setting out. Availability at the door is far from guaranteed
especially for followers.
If you want to come, sign up! The registration for will be up as long as
there is space. A la carte registration will become available a few days
before the event.

We look forward to seeing you again this year!
Abrazos,
Yale Tango Fest Organizers