[Tango-A] (Tango-A)NA-C:AustinSpringTangoFestival

MargVance@aol.com MargVance at aol.com
Wed Mar 16 15:49:40 EDT 2011

One week left to sign up for the Austin Spring Tango  Festival!
80 degree weekend on tap for those wanting an early spring!
One unexpected change; DJ Yak Sabah is having an operation next week and we
 are very sorry he will not make it to our festival and wish him a speedy
recovery.  We will be using Austin's best: Fil Cruz to spin the disks on
Sunday night.

Our Master Teachers are:

Cecilia  Gonzalez
Somer  Surgit
Tomas Howlin
Shorey Meyers
Mario  Consiglieri
Anabella  Diaz-Hojman

DJ's:

Avik Basu
Yulia  Kriskovets
Fil Cruz

Special Saturday night live set  by the Piazzolla Quintet

18 classes, 3 milongas, one teacher led  practica
All level,  intermediate, & upper level classes going at  all times
Special Asada  dinner Milonga on Sunday
Great Venue in the  Hill Country ( "Best Studio in  the US" -Alec Mazo,
Dancing With The  Stars)
Check out our web page: http://www.austinspringtango.com
Also check  out our facebook  page
Tango-A mailing  list