[Tango-A] NA-W: THE SAUSALITO MILONGA with WORKSHOPS & PERFORMANCES by ARGENTINIAN GUEST TEACHERS MONICA OROZCO, MONICA ROMERO & OMAR OCAMPO SATURDAY MARCH 12th, 2011

info@tangoclasses.com info at tangoclasses.com
Sat Mar 12 15:16:07 EST 2011

Dear Bay Area Tangueras y Tangueros,

Come, meet your friends and make new ones enjoying a night of tango
dancing at the Sausalito Milonga and Workshops with Guest Teachers from
Argentina
MONICA OROZCO and MONICA ROMERO & OMAR OCAMPO !

We will provide drinks, tasty food appetizers, tables with candles and
roses, the very best hardwood floors of the bay and plenty of free
parking. Feel free to bring your own spirits. We play the music as they
do traditionally in Argentina with "tandas" and "cortinas".

Schedule Saturday March 12th:

6.30pm - 7.30pm Women's Technique with Monica Orozco, all levels class.

7:30pm - 9pm Workshop on "Canyengue Style" with Monica Romero and Omar
Ocampo, all levels workshop.

9pm - Midnight Milonga
DJ Gustavo Hornos will play his already famous tango music selection.
Come and see why so many people think that this is the best argentine
tango music you can dance to.

10.30pm Special Performance by the guest teachers from Argentina!

Where:
Stage Dor Studio
10 Liberty Ship Way, Suite # 340
Sausalito, CA 94965

Price:
$15 beginner class or $25 with milonga
$25 intermediate workshop or $30 with milonga
$35 class + workshop
$40 class + workshop + milonga
$15 milonga only

Looking forward to see you all on the dance floor.

All the best,
Gustavo & Jesica Hornos
http://www.tangoclasses.com
info at tangoclasses.com