[Tango-A] NA-W: Seattle- Tango Class with Tony & Ilana- Starting Tuesday, March 8th

Tony Fan TFan at studioms.com
Mon Mar 7 23:43:05 EST 2011

***********************************
* Seattle                         *
* Tuesday Night Tango Class       *
* with Tony & Ilana               *
* Starting Tuesday, March 8th     *
***********************************

Tango Turns for Social Dancers! (Beg./ Int.)
Tuesdays, 3/8-4/26 (8 weeks)
7:00PM-8:20PM
   In this class, we will explore the turn structure of the Argentine
tango.
   Tango turn is the 'nut's n bolt's' of the tango structure.
   We will also explore more skills and steps needed to survive on the
social dance floor.
   Topics include: navigation, ocho cortado, pivot ochos, basic turns in
close embrace,
   sweet rhythmic steps and more! This class will prepare you with all
the skills you need
   to become a confident dancer on the social dance floor!!!

Milonga con Traspie II- The Next Level (Int./ Adv.)
Tuesdays, 3/8-4/26 (8 weeks)
8:30PM-9:50PM
   By popular demand, we are adding another 8 weeks series of Milonga
con Traspie classes
   working on new materials. In this series, we will be adding more
exciting milonga traspie steps,
   fancy milonga walking steps, milonga turns and many specialty milonga
steps!
   Don't miss this new unique opportunity to take your milonga to "the
next level"!

Class Location:
Greenwood SA Center
   525 N 85th St.