[Tango-A] TangoIntensivo(tm) Sessions May 2011 - Advance Registration deadline approaches!

Brian Dunn brianpdunn at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 1 20:51:01 EST 2011

Dear Tango Aficionados,

What if you wanted to experience tango at its best?  Would it involve
dancing for hours, day after day, with talented partners far more skilled
than those you typically dance with? Would it involve careful attention from
a world-class tango “maestra,” effectively managing your interaction with
all these partners for the sake of your most effective learning? Would it
provide a concentrated dose of all this tango goodness in Buenos Aires, the
world capital of tango, with plenty of time to rest and sightsee and go
milonga-hopping in between all that high-quality tango dancing?

We ourselves have been trying to figure out the best way to improve our own
dancing experiences for the last fourteen years.  One of the key elements of
our own tango lives is to get a chance to really understand what can happen
in our dancing when we dance A LOT with really good dancers, who themselves
dance A LOT with each other, in the sizzling Buenos Aires tango scene, when
we’re not around.  It’s the best way we’ve found to experience a little of
what would happen to our own dancing if we could manage to dance that much
in the Buenos Aires tango scene, instead of only a little now and then.
There’s some things about tango that you can only pick up
“sternum-to-sternum” in the arms of really good partners.

But it’s not just about getting great dances.  We want to increase our
understanding of our dancing within a sound coherent theoretical framework,
while also being able to get immediate feedback about our progress from a
superlative teacher.  And we wanted the programs to have such enduring value
that we ourselves would want to take the programs over and over.

We’ve combined all these elements into our TangoIntensivo™ sessions!  With
our esteemed partner, Luciana Valle, since 2005 we have offered twenty-seven
programs in Buenos Aires to more than two hundred people. Dozens of our
students have taken our programs two, three, four, even five or more times!

You can see our website for more details, including comments from our VERY
satisfied customers.  But the important news is that you have ONLY TWO WEEKS
to beat the Advance Registration discount deadline for the May 2011 sessions
of this groundbreaking program. By popular demand, we've restructured the
program to redistribute the material over FOUR sessions, instead of two,
allowing even more intense focus on the subtleties of the dance.

-- SIX YEARS, TWENTY-SEVEN PROGRAMS, MORE THAN TWO HUNDRED HAPPY CUSTOMERS
-- Over the past six years, we've served up this unique program to more than
two hundred students in twenty-seven separate programs. In the past, many
people have been disappointed as the programs filled up in advance of their
plans to register - don't wait too long!

TangoIntensivo(tm) Sessions for May/June 2011:
May 23 – May 27, 2011:  TangoIntensivo™ “A” session
May 30 – June 3, 2011:  TangoIntensivo™ “C” session

Full information and PayPal online registration:
  http://www.danceoftheheart.com/IntensivoSessionsCurrent.htm

For the third year in a row, despite steadily increasing inflation in
Argentina, in 2011 we have held the price to the same as it was in 2008:
US$655 per session BEFORE March 15, $725 afterward (slightly more for
PayPal-mediated credit card purchases).

As usual, the PayPal buttons are up on our website, ready to serve you – or
you can pay by check:

Please mail your check (for US$655 per session per person, $725 after March
15) to:
TangoIntensivo™ Sessions
c/o Dance of the Heart
775 Pleasant Street
Boulder, CO 80302
(NOTE: PLEASE notify us by e-mail AFTER you mail your check, so we can hold
your place while the check arrives).

If these wonderful tango sessions figure in your plans for next year,
consider acting as soon as possible to avoid disappointment...and please
feel free to forward this message to any friends or interested parties, to
tempt them to accompany you!

Some things about tango dancing can only be learned “heart-to-heart” in the
arms of a really good dancer – we hope you’re able to join us next year to
refresh your own memory of just how good it can be!

See you in Buenos Aires in 2011!
The TangoIntensivo™ Team