[Tango-A] NA-C: Chicago Mini Tango Festival Registration Alert

chicagomilonguero chicagomilonguero at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 1 11:01:12 EST 2011

The Early Bird Discount to the 2011 Chicago Mini Tango Festival (www.chicagotangofestival.com) will expire today, Tuesday, March 1st. Please join us and our registered guests coming from  Alberta and Ontario, Canada; Zurich, Switzerland; Alabama; Arizona; California; Florida; Illinois; Indiana; Iowa; Massachussets; Minnesota; Missouri; Nebraska; New Mexico; New York; Oregon; Pennsylvania; Texas; Utah; Washington, D.C.; and Wisconsin.

This years Festival -- our 6th annual milonguero festival in Chicago -- will be held at the Hyatt Regency O'Hare from Thursday, April 14 through Sunday, April 17, 2011.

REGISTRATION
The Early Bird Discount for the Festival will end March 1st.  To register for the Festival,  http://chicagotangofestival.com/Payment_Registration.php.   The Early Bird Discount rate for a full festival pass is $235; for the Saturday Arrival festival pass is $185; and for the full festival student pass is $145.

LODGING
The Festival will be held at a new location this year, the Hyatt Regency O’Hare. We have obtained a special $115/rate per night for 1-4 people. This rate is available until March 24, 2011 or until our block of rooms are sold out.  At present our block is half full.  The hotel provides complimentary 24 hour shuttle service from O’Hare airport, 24 hour Stay Fit Gym access, and a reduced overnight parking rate. To register, please https://resweb.passkey.com/go/MILO

AIR TRAVEL & CAR RENTAL
We have arrranged for discounted airfares to Chicago via United Airlines.  For domestic airline discounts between April 5th and 27th, go online to www.united.com or call the United Airlines Meeting Services Desk at 1-800-521-4041 and refer to Authorization Number (588DN).  There are also discounts available for international flights that can only be obtained by calling 1-800-541-4041 and referring to Authorization Number (588DN).

For discounted Hertz car rentals, call 1-888-444-1474 and reference Hertz Discount Number (CV 02R30006)

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR MAILING LIST
Let your friends know that they can subscribe to our mailing list by going to:

1- this link on our website: http://chicagotangofestival.com/Contact_Information.php
2- our Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=22276123852
3- on Twitter:  http:twitter.com/ChicgoMiniTango

Looking forward to seeing you in Chicago in April.

Take care,
Ray Barbosa
Chicago Milonguero, Ltd
www.chicagotangofestival.com