[Tango-A] NA-E: Early Bird Pricing Extended Until June 30th - Tango Element Baltimore 2011

Julia Schiptsova theperfectshoe at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 00:25:52 EDT 2011

Dear Tango Friends,

Great news - we've listened to you and made the decision to extend the Early
Bird pricing till June 30!

Please don't delay your registration any further as this is the definitive
and final deadline! Don't miss out on one of the best Tango festivals this
year at the best price! Go to
http://www.tangoelement.org/schedule/index.html now, it's that simple!!!

It's Tango.... It's Magic... It's Elemental....

August 11-14, 2011 - FIVE AMAZING COUPLES....

Sebastian ARCE & Mariana MONTES
Mariano "Chicho" FRUMBOLI & Juana SEPULVEDA
Aoniken QUIROGA & Alejandra MANTIÑAN
Martin MALDONADO & Maurizio GHELLA
Lucas MOLINA GAZCON & Cecilia PICCINNI

Why Attend Tango Element?

Our Cast. All the teachers are of extraordinary caliber--we would offer you
no less! Some of our stars make the festival their exclusive U.S.
engagement, so don't miss your only opportunity to study with them this
year! Dance all night to our marvelous DJs. They are renowned here and
abroad for mixing a magical web of sound that captures our moods and keeps
the dance floor moving into the wee hours of the morning.

Our venue. All classes and milongas are held at the breath-taking, historic
Tremont Plaza Hotel in downtown Baltimore. What's not to like about having
the entire event under ONE ROOF? No need for a car: Minutes from BWI Airport
via the metro, walking distance from major attractions, convenient to
shopping and scads of dining options accessible from a FREE bus with stops
right outside the hotel doors. And if you're too tired to go out, then there
are excellent in-hotel dining options with a full-service restaurant and a
fabulous affordable deli that will extend their hours to accommodate our
guests. And don't forget that all rooms have kitchenettes, so you can stock
up and take advantage of your down time while you're with us.

Dancers. And of course our dancers - all of you are the one who make this
festival outstanding! We love the range of levels from those just beginning
to savor the Tango to the most popular teachers in the country. Thanks to
YOU for helping us create this wonderful learning environments where we all
come together to discover, create and enjoy!!!

Please go to www.tangoelement.org for full information

Thanks for your fabulous response to the registration and for those who have
already registered - we thank you for doing it and for spreading the word
about this great event! We look forward to seeing you at the festival!

Sincerely,
The Tango Element Team
www.tangoelement.org