[Tango-A] SA: FANTASTIC Tango Rental in Buenos Aires! New Web Site and Video. Are your toes tapping?

Victoria Luna vicki at buenosaireshouse4rent.com
Thu Jun 23 00:06:12 EDT 2011

*  Check out our NEW WEBSITE and view The Villa on an actual VIDEO.
*  See The New Peron Room!  Now, it's even more Elegant than ever!
*  CASA LUNA, a private 3,000 sq. ft., 1948 Arte' Deco Villa nestled in the Heart of Buenos Aires.
*  The wonderful GARDEN APARTMENT; wake up to a view of a stand of tropical banana trees.
*  In the midst of 29 of the BEST milongas in Buenos Aires; WALK to 10 or 12 great milongas!
*  Lush Tropical Gardens, Secluded Sun Terrace, and our own Private Danceroom.
*  The beds are King and Queen size, Extra Firm by Simmons. Guest Computer.
*  The Linens are 600 thread count and feel just like silk; Dreamy Feather Pillows!
*  Everyone loves the Location! We are in Barrio Montserrat, between San Telmo & Congresso.
*  Heat & Air, Safeboxes, Wireless Hi-Speed Internet, Filtered Water, and cell phone.
*  Satellite T.V. with CNN, BLOOMBERG and BBC news, all in English. ADT Security System.
*  And, we are your "personal Concierge" to Buenos Aires!  THE best seats for Milongas.

WATCH THE VIDEO:  http://www.buenosaireshouse4rent.com/take-the-video-tour

OUR NEW SITE:  http://www.buenosaireshouse4rent.com

THE NEW PERON ROOM:  http://www.buenosaireshouse4rent.com/evita-peron