[Tango-A] NA-C: Milonga Brava, Friday, June 17, 2011, 9PM - 1:30AM, Denver, CO, USA.

Nina Pesochinsky nina at earthnet.net
Thu Jun 16 12:04:17 EDT 2011

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen of Tango,

The next edition of Milonga Brava (Denver, CO, USA) is this Friday, May 17,
2011, 9PM - 1:30AM, featuring the most exquisite traditional Argentine tango
music of
the DJ John Miller.

If you would like to reserve a table for 2 or more persons, please send me
an e-mail before the end of the day tomorrow (Thursday).

What: Milonga Brava
When: Friday, June 17, 2011, 9PM - 1:30AM - with DJ John Miller!!
Where: The Highland House, 3617 Osage Street Denver, CO 80211.
$8, students $5 (with ID).

Delicious snacks will be provided.  You have to bring your own poison and
passion.  Invite your friends to join you and we will have a marvelous
party!

And thank you for your wonderful ongoing support of Milonga Brava, a
shamelss indulgence in the pleasures of good music, good company of friends
and great dancing.

My warmest regards,

Nina
720-434-4342
www.NinaTango.com
nina at earthnet.net

You may also find my page on Facebook at
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Nina-Pesochinsky-Tango-Argentino/415909528568