[Tango-A] SA: Oct/Nov 2011 7th Annual TangoIntensivo(tm) Sessions with Luciana Valle - Adv. Registration until Aug. 1st, Limited Enrollemnt!

Brian Dunn brianpdunn at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 13 18:29:07 EDT 2011

Dear Tango Aficionados,

We have just completed the May/June 2011 TangoIntensivo(tm) sessions in
Buenos
Aires with Luciana Valle - and two more sets of happy tango dancers are
savoring
their memories of this top-flight tango training experience, dancing for
days
on end with some of Buenos Aires' finest tango dancers as their partners for

the entire session!

Our two remaining sessions, scheduled in October/November 2011, are ALREADY
almost half-full - so if your plans lean toward enjoying the Southern
Hemisphere spring in Buenos Aires this October/November, be sure to plan far

enough ahead to avoid disappointment! Our Advance Registration discount
extends until August 1st!

IF YOU ARE...
* longing to improve your tango in a permanent & powerful way inside the
rich tango mecca of Buenos Aires...
* if you want to focus your tango training with one world-class instructor
and her carefully trained assistants for an intensive period of
instruction...
* if you want a training environment that will alternately thrill &
challenge you to reach your next level...

...THEN THIS IS FOR YOU!!!!

We are looking for a special group of dancers who want to pursue tango
mastery in a new & different way. Set aside a week or two in your life for a
true immersion in the journey of enhancing your tango experience.  You'll
work intensively on your tango, up to four hours a day, with our
TangoIntensivo™ Assistants as your partners, under the guidance of
world-class tango teacher LUCIANA VALLE, one of the most talented,
insightful & energetic tango teachers Buenos Aires has produced.

WHAT MAKES THE TangoIntensivo(tm) Sessions SO SPECIAL??

--LUCIANA VALLE--
We first started working with Luciana (a.k.a. "Hurricane Lucy") twelve years
ago, and ever since she has been a touchstone for our study of the tango
experience. Her warm enthusiasm, long experience in the Buenos Aires tango
scene, penetrating insight into tango structure and dynamics, and deep skill
and experience at dancing both roles has brought her well-deserved fame in
the world of tango. The TangoIntensivo™ Sessions represent the culmination
of her sixteen years of explorations of the Argentine Tango dance training
experience.

--NEW PROGRAMS, DEEPER TANGO EXPLORATIONS--
Luciana has reorganized her material at the intermediate advanced level into
four programs: "A", "B", "C", and "D". These means that in 2011, there will
be a new schedule of sessions that will include two new programs “C” and
“D”, plus the classic programs “A” and “B”. Programs differ in the topics
that each one  covers, but the level is the same (intermediate/advanced) in
all of the seminars.

--"OUR STAFF, YOUR PARTNERS"--
YOU WILL ROTATE EXCLUSIVELY AMONG OUR TRAINED STAFF, the acclaimed
TangoIntensivo™ Assistants, for the entire duration of each program. This
makes our program VERY DIFFERENT from any tango training experience you are
likely to have had already. This provides you with the opportunity to focus
on YOUR learning process, rather than navigating through the difficulties
that can often arise when your usual partner or a fellow student is also
struggling with you.

-- SIX YEARS, TWENTY-NINE PROGRAMS, MORE THAN TWO HUNDRED HAPPY CUSTOMERS
--
Over the past six years, we've served up this unique program to more than
two hundred students in twenty-nine separate programs. As the word of our

This year’s upcoming dates:
Monday, Oct 24 – Friday, Oct 28, 2011: TangoIntensivo™ “B” session
Monday, Oct 31 – Friday, Nov 4, 2011: TangoIntensivo™ “D” session

(For those eligible, a separate offer will be extended for the advanced
invitation-only TangoIntensivo(tm) Al Cuadrado session, to be held November
14-18, 2011)

Full information and PayPal online registration:
  http://www.danceoftheheart.com/IntensivoSessionsCurrent.htm

For the third year in a row, despite steadily increasing inflation in
Argentina, in 2011 we have held the price to the same as it was in 2008:
US$655 per session for early registrations (slightly more for
PayPal-mediated credit card purchases).

As usual, the PayPal buttons are up on our website, ready to serve you – or
you can pay by check:

Please mail your check (for US$655 per session per person) to:
TangoIntensivo™ Sessions
c/o Dance of the Heart
775 Pleasant Street
Boulder, CO 80302
(NOTE: PLEASE notify us by e-mail AFTER you mail your check, so
we can hold your place while the check arrives).

If these wonderful tango sessions figure in your plans for 2011,
consider acting as soon as possible to avoid disappointment...and please
feel free to forward this message to any friends or interested parties, to
tempt them to accompany you!

Some things about tango dancing can only be learned “heart-to-heart” in the
arms of a really good dancer – we hope you’re able to join us next year to
refresh your own memory of just how good it can be!

See you in Buenos Aires in 2011!
The TangoIntensivo™ Team