[Tango-A] NA-E: Tango Element Baltimore 2011 Update

Julia Schiptsova theperfectshoe at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 12:27:06 EDT 2011

Dear Friends,

We know you are ready for some buzz! We are excited to let you know that the
registration is just about to open, we'll send a separate announcement as
soon as we are live. In the meantime, please don't delay to make your hotel
reservations at Tremont Plaza hotel. All the details are posted at
www.tangoelement.org. We look forward to welcoming you in the beautiful
Baltimore, MD.

this year spectacular line up:

Maestros:

Sebastian ARCE & Mariana MONTES
Mariano "Chicho" FRUMBOLI & Juana SEPULVEDA
Aoniken QUIROGA & Alejandra MANTIÑAN
Martin MALDONADO & Maurizio GHELLA
Lucas MOLINA GAZCON & Cecilia PICCINNI

and our fantastic DJs:

DJs:

Robin THOMAS (NYC)
Avik BASU (Ann Arbor, MI)
Varo BOYAJYAN (Los Angeles, CA)
Felipe MARTINEZ (San Francisco, CA)
Joe LEONARDO (Portland, OR)
Tine HERREMAN (NYC)
Jay ABLING (San Diego, CA)

Don't miss this amazing opportunity to learn, dance and have a wonderful
time!

Please e-mail us at tangoelement at gmail.com with any questions.

We can't wait to see you all on the dance floor!!

Fondly,
Julia & Callie
for Tango Element
www.tangoelement.org