[Tango-A] NA-E: Tango Fantasy Festival - "Masters of Tango" Show - Great Success. THANK YOU ALL !

tangofantasy tangofantasy at aol.com
Fri Jun 3 13:50:30 EDT 2011

Dear Milongueros y Tangueras:

TANGO FANTASY FESTIVAL -----   It was a great success!  The "Masters of Tango" show both performances were sold out two days before the event.  Many Tangueros went to the theater only to find out that it was sold out.

Last Gala Milonga on Sunday, May 29, after the theater evening performance was "boiling" with over 250 people in attendance.  The magnificent Richelieu ballroom was beautifully decorated with candlelight and all chairs were elegantly covered.  Complimentary Champagne was flowing and delicious hors d'oeuvres and "empanadas" were offered during the evening.  Milonga went on past 4 AM.   Everyone seemed to have a grand time.

I appreciate your efforts in coming to the classes and the milongas during the festival.

I would like to thank all that came and participated for having contributed to the great success of this last event of Tango Fantasy Festival.  I am thankful for all the best wishes of all that have sent messages or have directly contacted me to personally express their appreciation for 15 years of my dedication to this Tango event.

During the past 15 years, this event changed my life in many ways....I am grateful that God gave me the spirit and the strength to work all these years alongside all my volunteers to present to you one of the best Tango festivals in the world.  I have no regrets, I only have beautiful thoughts and wonderful memories to cherish the rest of my life.

I will continue my involvement in Tango with the production of spectacular shows as the one you just saw at Aventura Arts & Cultural Center and working at Sunday's "La Ideal" Milonga which is considered one of the best in the country.

Throughout the years many of you have traveled long distances to attend the Tango Fantasy Festival, I want you all to know that my life has been enriched by knowing you all these years.  Thank you again for your support.

In appreciation,

Tango Forever,

Lydia Henson
www.tangofantasy.com