[Tango-A] On-Site Registration (...and more...) at ANTIPANICO SF 2011 TANGO FESTIVAL

kendra@antipanicosf.com kendra at antipanicosf.com
Sat Jul 30 09:02:45 EDT 2011

Hello fellow tangueros,

Antipanico SF 2011 Tango Festival begins in 5 days! Don't miss the
excellent instruction opportunities with our high-caliber maestros.

This year, we've added an additional couple to our instructor lineup so
that we could reduce class sizes and improve your learning experience at
Antipanico. Register on-site at MLVS, beginning August 4, and experience
an incredible festival environment. Visit www.antipanicosf.com for
details.

If you have a product or service that you feel would compliment
Antipanico and our participants, please contact us as soon as possible.
We are especially seeking a massage therapist or body worker of sorts to
join our team of vendors.

Still wondering what to expect at Antipanico? Read on...

ANTIPANICO SAN FRANCISCO 2011 TANGO FESTIVAL::
Tango Renaissance USA presents Antipanico San Francisco 2011, a four-day
Argentine tango festival linking students and masters through
progressive instruction, artistry, music, and the celebration of our
tango culture. This all-level fête includes workshops, performances,
Q&A sessions, milongas, and practicas.

MAESTROS::
Sebastian Arce & Mariana Montes
Mariano "Chicho" Frumboli & Juana Sepulveda
Rodrigo "Joe" Corbata & Lucila Cionci
Gaston Torelli & Moira Castellano

MÚSICA::
Seth Asarnow y Su Sexteto Típico

DJ LINEUP::
Avik Basu
Adam Hoopengardner
Felipe Martinez
Mitra Martin
Mike McCarrel
Shorey Myers

ARE YOU ON THE MAP??
Registered participants are coming in from:
Hong Kong
Hamburg
Istanbul
Rome
Tokyo
Vancouver
Alaska
California
Colorado
District of Columbia
Georgia
Hawaii
Maryland
Massachusetts
Michigan
Minnesota
New Jersey
New Mexico
New York
Ohio
Oregon
Pennsylvania
Texas
Utah
Washington
Wisconsin
...Who will be next?

We hope to see you in San Francisco! For more information, visit our
website http://www.antipanicosf.com.

Yours,

Kendra Kambestad
Director of Public Relations