[Tango-A] NA-E: Escuela de Tango en NYC - Adv. Classes - This Thursday

Carlos Duarte de Chey carlosnytango at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 19 15:49:02 EDT 2011

Escuela de Tango en NYC is a place for you to have fun and for me to give you the tools to be a better dancer.  I have many years of experience teaching tango not only in NYC and Buenos Aires, but in many other places around the world.

You will learn to dance an elegant and classic style (a combination of Golden Era and modern tango) with a keen focus on maintaining the essence of the dance.

*  Escuela de Tango en NYC - Group Classes and Practica.

Dates:                        Thursdays, starting July 14th

Location:       Champions, 257 W. 39th Street / 8th Ave. (You can park your car on the 39th St after 7pm)

Schedule:

7:30pm to 8:30pm - Tango Salon

                       8:30pm to 9:30pm - Vals and Milonga

                                   9:30pm to 10:00pm - "Free Wine Practica" for the students who attended the classes.

Price:  $25 a class, $40 for the two classes (on the same day), $150 for 8 classes.

*  Coaching and Privates for all levels at Champions, 257 W. 39th Street / 8th Ave.

*  Penthouse for rent in Palermo (Buenos Aires).

Carlos Duarte de Chey
USA : 917-406-7973
BA  : 155-706-6156
carlosnytango at hotmail.com