[Tango-A] [TANGO A] NA-E: Community Milonga of Ann Arbor Michigan - Milonga Del Verano - Saturday, July 09th, DJ: Dennis Larkin

Marco Bruschtein mbruscht at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 15:36:30 EDT 2011

Hola Tangueros,

Come dance with us =-)

HERE IS THE INFO: www.communitymilonga.org

We are back and summer is here!  Come join us for 1st of 3 summer
milongas...ahh yes Summer! @ Milonga Del Verano  at the Vitosha Guest
Haus.

It will be fun because you are there!

Vitosha Guest Huas is a European styled Bed and Breakfast that has
concert house, reception and gallery offerings. The Concert Hall
offers a unique and enjoyable space for dancing. We hope you enjoy it!

We welcome DJ Dennis to his first CM appearance!

Also, please feel free to bring snacks and Non-alcoholic beverages to share.

WHEN: Saturday, July 14th, 2011

MILONGA: NOTE EARLIER END TIME
9:30pm - 1:20am

DJ: Dennis Larking

DOOR:
Students $7.00/Everybody else $10.00

WHERE: 1917 Washtenaw Avenue, Ann Arbor, MI 48104

On the corner of Washtenaw Ave. and Berkshire Rd. Entrance on Berkshire.

Please go to the website for maps
www.communitymilonga.org

####
Any questions?  Email Marco at communitymilonga at gmail.com

Please spread the word and stay posted for the next Community Milonga.