[Tango-A] NA-E:Tangogypsies – Asheville, NC- Upcoming events

karen jaffe kjsummit at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 31 11:37:24 EST 2011

NA-E:Tangogypsies
– Asheville, NC- Upcoming events

	1.
	Great Weekend with Tomas!

	2.
	April 29- May 1- Regional Tango Weekend w/ Luis Bianchi &
	Daniela Pucci

	3.
	August 19-21- Kara Wenham & Javier Antar - tentative

For
Info & Registration- Contact Karen
Jaffe kjsummit at hotmail.com 828-215-1177

www.tangogypsies.com

	Thanx
	to everyone who came out and attended the weekend events with
	Tomas! We had a great time in classes and explored many
	concepts and movements together. The Asheville Tango Orchestra Sat
	night at the milonga was fabulous! We will have the pleasure of
	dancing to them again May 1st,. I look forward to making
	plans for the 2012 year, and hoping to have Tomas back again!!

	2.
	April 29- May 1- Regional Tango Weekend w/ Luis Bianchi and Daniela
	Pucci

	MARK
	YOUR CALENDAR!

	Classes
	for all level dancers, social dancing and practica, Sunday brunch,
	performances and live music! Reasonably priced packages. Watch for
	details soon.

	http://www.luisbianchi.com/

	3.
	August 19-21- Kara Wenham & Javier Antar – tentative

	am very excited to have Kara returning with her wonderful partner
	Javier. We are finalizing plans now for this event! Watch for more
	info soon!
	http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6R8J4Yqdf8

	Karen
	Jaffe www.tangogypsies.com

Karen Jaffe    www.tangogypsies.com

(828)-215-1177

Live fully,... Love freely,... Laugh out loud!

Dance like no one is watching.....