[Tango-A] NA-E: OTRA MILONGA Saturday January 22nd with Carlos Paredes & Diana Giraldo!

Yesim La Turca laturca.yesim at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 01:12:50 EST 2011

OTRA MILONGA every 4th Saturday of the month at Basic Ballroom!
335 W 35th Street (between 8th & 9th Avenues) - 5th Floor!

This Saturday, January 22nd, we are hosting Carlos Paredes & Diana
Giraldo - 2006 Tango World Champions in Stage Category!

Intermediate class at 9pm with Carlos & Diana!
Dancing till 3am!
Performance around midnight!

Delicious snacks served all night to keep you going!
Wine served while supplies last.

BYOB ok, bring whatever you like, we have cups!
Cash bar for water and soft drinks available

Admission $ 15 includes class
Student ID $ 10

For more info: http://otramilonga.wordpress.com

Looking forward to welcoming you this Saturday!

Your hosts,
Sarah & DJ Yesim