[Tango-A] April Puerto Vallarta Tango Fest Specials--Leaders and Groups!

Elaine Kho elainekho at mac.com
Thu Jan 13 23:31:28 EST 2011

April Puerto Vallarta Tango Fest Specials!

Special Group Promotion: Sign up with a group of 3 or more and receive FREE lodging for the week! Preference will be given for groups of 4 or more and with at least 2 leaders.  Please email for more information....First come, first serve.
Leaders Discount:  Email for more information.