[Tango-A] NA-W: Seattle- Milonga & Milonga con Traspie Class with Tony & Ilana- Starting Tuesday, Jan 11th

Tony Fan TFan at studioms.com
Thu Jan 6 22:11:34 EST 2011

Seattle

Milonga & Milonga con Traspie Class with

Tony Fan & Ilana Rubin

Starting January 11th, 2011

Back by popular demand- our once a year special class!!!

Each year, there are new and exciting steps added to the class material.
This is one of our most popular classes. Please don't miss it!

Milonga is the mother of tango. The music is a little faster than tango,
and tends to be more cheerful compare to tango music. In this series,
Ilana and I will introduce the fundamental elements of the traditional
Milonga steps, and explain how to recombine them for different
possibilities and variations. We will show you how to move to the
different rhythms of the Milonga and how to effectively use these
rhythms to highlight the different step combination. The goal of this
series is to enable you to improvise a fun and rhythmic dance on the
social dance floor. A lot of these steps and rhythm changes can also be
incorporated into your tango. Your social tango will benefit
tremendously from this Milonga class.

Tuesday Nights, 1/11-3/1 (8 weeks)

Time:

8:30PM-9:50PM