[Tango-A] MISC: Andres & Meredith's 2nd Tango Tour to Buenos Aires: April 18-27, 2011

Meredith Klein meredithleeklein at gmail.com
Sun Jan 2 21:08:10 EST 2011

Let me guess?  Your resolution for 2011 was to penetrate the very
mysteries of tango in the place of its birth?

If that's the case, then please join us for a Tango Tour to Buenos
Aires: April 18-27. 2011.

Highlights of the tour include:

--9 nights stay at the boutique tango hotel “La Mariposita” with an
exquisite in-house dance studio & a pool
--12 hours of classes with world-renowned master tango teachers
including Nito & Elba Garcia and Carlos & Rosa Perez
...--Nightly attendance at a wide range of milongas & practicas to
show you the breadth of the Buenos Aires tango scene
--Dancing to first-class live tango music
--Exceptional assistants available to dance with you in class & at the
milonga (extra fee)
--Visit to a historic ranch in the countryside
--City tour
--Relaxing yoga lessons to ease whatever aches after you dance until 5
am; and, of course,
--Exceptional shoe & clothing shopping, eating, and all-around
enjoyment of this amazing city

While we’re using Andres Amarilla’s expertise to plan the tour, it
will be guided by Meredith Klein and Monica Moya, a tanguera and
lifetime resident of the city of Buenos Aires. Meredith & Monica will
show you the best of Buenos Aires – from a tanguero’s perspective, of
course.

Much more information is available at
http://philadelphiatangoschool.com/tour-details.html

Feel free to contact Meredith @ 617-291-3798 or