[Tango-A] EU-W: News! "Tango Interpretation Workshop: Building a Tango Ensemble" at EITF 2011

Edinburgh Tango info.eitf at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 23 10:59:04 EST 2011

27th-30th May 2011: Edinburgh International Tango Festival!  http://eitf.org.uk

We are pleased to announce a very special addition to our 2011 programme:
"Tango Interpretation Workshop: Building a Tango Ensemble".

This workshop, taught by Quinteto Negro La Boca, is aimed at professional
musicians or amateurs with at least an intermediate knowledge of their
instruments. Instrumentalists will be given guidance on how to interpret tango
music. The participants will form a musical ensemble, which will be joined by
the Quinteto for the interpretation of a traditional tango piece.
Sunday 29th May, starting at 12:00

For more information, please visit http://eitf.org.uk/?page_id=1314

And More...
Gaston Torelli & Moira Castellano
Claudia Codega & Esteban Moreno
Jenny Frances & Ricardo Oria

Live Music by Quinteto Negro La Boca
International DJs

* News for the 2011 edition:
  Bigger venue!
  More workshops!
  Festival Cafe extended to Monday!
  Extra alternative milonga on Friday & Sunday evenings!
  Free "Tango Warm-Up: Enhancing navigation skills" sessions
  Idilia by Claudia Codega

http://eitf.org.uk