[Tango-A] NA-E: NYC CORAZON MILONGA re-opens Wednesday, February 16th - NEW LOCATION, NEW TIME!

Yesim La Turca laturca.yesim at gmail.com
Sun Feb 13 22:29:20 EST 2011

Grand Opening of Corazon Early Edition!
The milonga for tangueros with taste moves to a new location and a new
earlier time slot

Every Wednesday night in Midtown!

45 E 34th Street (off Madison Avenue), 3rd Floor

6pm to 10:30/11pm

Resident DJ Yesim la Turca plays traditional and nuevo tango!
Co-host Sarah la Rocca

Our new home is a very unique, beautiful private loft with wood
floors, high ceilings, ample space for dancing, big comfy sofas,
antique furnishings and an opulent ambiance.

Special Opening night performance by
Metin Yazir & Jak Karako

Admission: $12, students $10
Complimentary wine, lemonade and snacks served.
BYOB is welcome.

We look forward to welcoming you to our new home !

Regards,
Sarah & Yesim