[Tango-A] MISC: Men's Tango Shoes, 2X4 al pie in the USA!

info@axistango.com info at axistango.com
Thu Feb 10 00:02:06 EST 2011

AxisTango is committed to offering the finest dance footwear available
the world over for women and men. To that end AxisTango is the first
authorized North American distributor of 2X4 Al Pie of Buenos Aires.
This hot new designer is sweeping tango communities everywhere.

While we continue developing our on-line store, you can see our current
stock of these extraordinary shoes for men on our facebook page,
www.facebook.com/axistango.

Contact us through our facebook page or call 720-233-1503, or write to
hotchango at msn.com
We ship domestically and internationally.