[Tango-A] MISC: Gustavo Benzecry Sab? & Mar?a Olivera Upcoming USA Tour

Maria Olivera & Gustavo Benzecry Sabá prensa at tangosalon.com.ar
Wed Feb 9 10:41:14 EST 2011

Hello dear Tango friends!

It¹s our pleasure to announce our upcoming USA Tour ­ Winter/Spring 2011.

We¹re taking off from Buenos Aires March 1st and we¹ll be visiting a lot of
wonderful tango communities, doing workshops, teaching at great festivals
and doing private classes.

In case you and/or somebody of your own tango community is interested in
catching up with us at some point, we¹re posting the complete itinerary
below. You¹ll see that there¹s one week still available for booking. Between
March 18th and 25th we¹re available for scheduling activities, so if you
happen to be interested, please contact us directly at
mariangelesolivera at gmail.com.

MARIA & GUSTAVO¹S WINTER-SPRING 2011 ITINERARY

3/3  - 3/10:Tucson Tango Festival, Arizona (Contact:
http://tucsontangofestival.com)

3/11 - 3/18: Los Angeles, CA (Contact Linda Valentino at:
lindavalentino at prodigy.net)

3/18 - 3/25: TO BE CONFIRMED ­ AVAILABLE FOR BOOKING

3/26 - 3/27: Sacramento, CA (http://www.rivertango.com/index.html)

3/28 - 4-6: San Francisco & Bay Area (Contact: Marcelo Solís at
info at marcelosolisargentinetango.com)

 4/7 - 4/14: Portland, OR (Contact Jerry Wallach at j_wallach at yahoo.com)

 4/14 - 4/20: Chicago Mini Tango Festival (Contact:
http://www.chicagotangofestival.com)

 4/21 - 4/27: Boston, MA (Contact http://www.tangoaffair.com)

 4/28 - 5/5: New York City, NY (Contact: http://www.tangotuscany.com)

We¹re very much looking forwards to starting this new tango adventure around
the USA, and we¹ll be very happy to see you all in the dance floor very
soon!.

Hugs and good tangos!

Maria Olivera & Gustavo Benzecry Saba
www.tangosalon.com.ar