[Tango-A] DESPERATELY Need room to Rent Manhattan or Brooklyn March/April

wendy gordon producer at workproductions.com
Mon Feb 7 18:14:18 EST 2011

I am writing on behalf of Orlando Farias who will be in New York in March
and April of this year.   He will be teaching classes and workshops in the
New York region and is looking for someone who can rent him a room for the
two months, preferably in Manhattan or Brooklyn.
For those of you who know him, you already know he is a wonderful teacher
and a very kind person, and would be a perfect addition to your home for a
few months.  He has stayed with me many times, and I truly can¹t recommend
him highly enough.
Please contact me at producer at workproductions.com or Orlando directly at
orlyfarias at yahoo.com.ar

--