[Tango-A] SA: Daniela Pucci & Luis Bianchi Buenos Aires Intensive Seminar - February 14-18

danielayluis@luisbianchi.com danielayluis at luisbianchi.com
Wed Feb 2 21:39:04 EST 2011

We are very pleased to present our first Buenos Aires Immersion
Seminar, to be held on February 14th through 18th, 2011.

"Transforming Your Dance From The Inside Out" will be a week of
intensive learning focused on body awareness, quality of movement,
connection and musicality - an opportunity to bring your dance to the
next level through 20 hours of consistent work in a limited-size group.

Keeping in mind the challenges of dancing in Buenos Aires, we will
also spend part of each day working on skills required to dance in
crowded milongas, giving you the technique, strategies and little
secrets for dancing in impossibly small spaces.

Our goal is to help students incorporate permanent improvements in
their dance, and to facilitate their introduction to the Buenos Aires
tango environment.

If you are interested in participating, please register soon to
guarantee your spot! You can register alone or with a partner, we'll
be keeping gender balance. The group will be limited to 10 couples.

Tanguero greetings to all,

Daniela and Luis
http://www.luisbianchi.com
http://danielayluis.blogspot.com

"TRANSFORMING YOUR DANCE FROM THE INSIDE OUT"
Buenos Aires Intensive Seminar, February 14-18, 2011

Venue: Tte. J.D. Perón 1936 PB 5, Buenos Aires, Argentina

*20 hours, 4 hours/day with a 1-hour break
*10 couples
*Focus on body awareness, quality of movement, connection and
musicality, plus floorcraft for Buenos Aires milongas

$300/person includes the 20-hour seminar plus 1 private lesson per couple

Please email or call us at 154-888-5915 (54-911-4888-5915 from outside
Argentina) to register!